Astral Projection/Out of Body Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masterbation/Sexual Gratification

Go down

Masterbation/Sexual Gratification Empty Masterbation/Sexual Gratification

Post by olearke Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:09 pm

I have been reading Wilhelm Reich, more like studying his books and he has a lot to say about the Orgasm and Bioelectricity. The theory I pose from studying his books is that if you Charge yourself by sexual excitation but do not gratify that sexual excitation with an end product, you stay charged and the more you do not finish and just keep exciting yourself and not finishing, the more charge is created, which will aid in Astral Projection.

The orgasm is a charge of bioelectricity and then a discharge at the end, but if you do not discharge the bioelectricity then you can store charge and become more and more charged....

Brady, have you noticed that not masterbating or having sex has aided your ability to get out of body nightly????????

olearke

Back to top Go down

Masterbation/Sexual Gratification Empty Re: Masterbation/Sexual Gratification

Post by olearke Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Also, I am wondering specifically on the ability to get Sleep Paralysis from holding of on orgasmic discharge, which would build up charge and help put me into sleep paralysis

olearke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum